Saturday, June 16, 2012

SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT

Im not vindictive or self righteous, bt i think pple have explained a lot about me and i cant help feeling some sympathy for myself... i have been listening sympathetically and quietly at the tirades against me but i have to call a halt. Yes, pple have upset me endlessly with thir accusations and counter accusations. I think one time over a story is sufficient. Some pple have taken my problems into their cupped hands and held them out to me. Pple u have had your say, let me have mine...
 I have been so surprised by the unexpected ranting at me, i refuse to be a victim of emotion- i have chosen the sort of soliloquy maybe u will have the honour to listen... Iam not adamant to the pain and sorrow that the so called rumour have put me, my family and those associated with me, in. But i feel things have been blown out of proportion. I am 28 and i know what to do about myself and im sure i can handle whatever situation. I've the subtlest of all human skills - how to sort myself out of difficulty...
I have been able to listen respectfully to pple's relentless campaigns to vilify me, with esteem for my personality which is sorely wounded and rejected. I know tht with the same esteem im going to help restore my ego...

No comments:

Post a Comment