Friday, October 16, 2015

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY MY DAUGHTER

ITS YOUR 1st BIRTHDAY DARLING!

You are one year old today my lovely princess. It is my prayer that you always remember that that everyone is in your life for a reason. Appreciate those who grow with you as well as those who choose not to keep up. Always bear in mind that you are loved my darling. We look at you in awe, we hold you in our arms beaming with love as we marvel at the wonder that you are.

I pray that you will grow into a girl who likes and values her self, that you value the thoughts and opinions your parents and relatives, that you know your mind and trust yourself sufficiently that you feel able to take an unpopular stand. I also pray that you will always be sure enough of your own value that you wont rely exclusively on the approval of others. 

I pray that you never lose your respect, curiosity and interest in the world around you and that you always view the world as rich and fascinating and you keep an open and questioning mind, that you never cease to read, learn and ask questions and that you never allow yourself to be satisfied with easy answers. I hope you will always weigh what you take in against what you know already and what you will need to find out.
I pray that whatever form of adversity you confront, you will have the inner strength to face it.

Happy birthday Zinzile Nicole MPOFU
Love always;
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment